Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

DISTRUBED GIRL

story of a unknown girl
One day when i was back to home from office , i saw a girl who was walking in the street and she was upset in any way. Some thing was there which she was not trying to get in her mind. She was around  19 years old.

She was wearing a jeans pants and t-shirt with black and green color. She was saying some words inside and making movement of lips like whispering. I was looking and taking care of activities. It was around 7.25 pm.

Suddenly, she started crying with a loud. She fall in ground walking. I am shocked and i started to make her comfortable. I help her to over come present situation. I gave her my handkerchief. I said her to sit down in a bench side by the road.

I asked what had happen? Why she have cried and fall? Is there any thing to help from my side. So was ...


frighten and was unable to say a word with me. I was an unknown man to her and i was helping her without any knowing. She was not drunk and not any use of drugs. she was like a simple girl but with the modern society she was forced to deal with like a modern because she or any body cannot live without adjustment in the society.

She said to me, " I was a simple girl from village. I have come to this place for my academic carrier. My family is in village. I am now with my uncle. They are good to me for only few days. They are now not interested to live or with them. My family trust the uncle and family. They are good in each other in the telephone and when meeting with each other. Uncle and uncle's family always treat me as a bad girl or don't realise me that i am good to them. They are sad and treat bad because their son is lower in position in the class then mine. I have to do many work in the house. They make me working day and night and don't give time for my study and willing to make me fail in the coming exam.

So , i have tried to make my parents known about the facts , but they couldn't because they are good to my family. My parents also secure me with them.................

DEAR READER STORY WILL END IN ANOTHER PAGE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment