Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What about serving with Human Heads in dinner ? Feel ohhh

 
Police who raided the restaurant found the heads, still dripping with blood, stuffed inside plastic bags on a kitchen counter.  
Officers had been tipped off that something gruesome might be going on at the eatery, which is located inside a hotel, by customers who were suspicious of the high prices it was charging.  
A local priest who ate at the restaurant, in south-eastern Nigeria, said he was initially alarmed by the extortionate bill he was handed at the end of his meal. 
He was charged 700 Naira - around £2.20 - for the food at a time when the daily wage for tens of millions of Nigerians is just 60p. 
In an interview for BBC Swahili he said: "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill that high.
"I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."
A local resident added: "I am not surprised at the shocking revelation. Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel.
"People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities."
Alongside the grisly human remains, police also found a terrifying arsenal of weapons including grenades stashed inside the restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment